News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Tanaka Reina Finally Turned to Visual Kei?!




Yahho R!P



Earlier's shoes you seeー


It's not that I've been wearing it all the time since elementary school student so


The shoes' smell or such is all right ok。 R!P R!P



Since entering Morning Musume。 I haven't worn it at all and when I wore it today after a long time it became like that so。 lol



I think、 I'll just pretend it's not written in the comments


Because I don't like it if I'm thought of like that you see。 lol





But you seeー



Today I've spent about 6 hours at beauty salon。。。






My hair's somehow turned to blue hair R!P R!P



Reina! Project



Blue hair orーrather silver




Even though I wasn't planning to turn it to this kind of colourー R!P R!P




Could I possibly have finally turned to Visual Kei R!P R!P




Reina! Project



No matter how much I say I want to do band activity I'm still idol you know R!P R!P R!P R!P



Now then what'sーgoing to happen Tanaka Reina R!P





I'll update again tomorrowー(´-ω-` R!P



Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment