News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Today Recently It was。




Good afternooon R!P R!P R!P



Today I really slepttt R!P R!P



Refresheed ( ̄¬ ̄) R!P






Reina! Project




And so R!P



Me who only slept hasーnoーthingーtoーwriite R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P





But you know

Eyemask I'm using now at first


Oh! Nice isn't it R!P

Or so I thought but I noticed・・・。






The eyemask is so heavy when I wake up in the morning it leaves a shape on my faceー R!P R!P R!P




WhatーdoーI meanー???



The bear-san's nose or such part where there's decoration、 there's somewhat weight the material is hard R!P R!P



And so Wonder if I should buy a replacement? is what I'm thinking today recently R!P R!P



But bear-san is cute after all huuhー。 or so I'm wavering today recently。 lol



Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment