News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Thursday, September 20, 2012

I Looked Twice!Because Because Because~~~




Good afteryappi~~~ R!P R!P



Earlier you knowww




Kentucky's old man was driving a car R!P R!P you know R!P R!P







Kentucky's old man what's his name again?


Colonel Crispy Sanders?




N~~~I don't really know you seeー(lol)


Person who's standing in front of the shop R!P





Amazing isn't itー Reina was shocked she even looked twice after all R!P R!P




Kentucky Fried Chicken's old man・・・・・
















A person who's very similar to him was driving after aーll R!P lol





Did you think the person himself is there?


It's someone similarーー。



Reina! Project



Hehhehheー R!P




But earlier update's pic、 it looked like my stomach was exposedーapparently didn't it (´ψψ`)



She can't possibly expose it right、 this Reina。 R!P



It doesn't even happen with swimsuit if I expose my stomach、 it's just abnormal right R!P





Weell I'm abnormal though aren't I...


It's a secret you knoーw?


Because I haven't said it to anyone。 lol





Reina! Project





Today I went to R!P Happy Music R!P -san's recording R!P



I sang the new song heyー R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P


October 5th (Fri) it'll be broadcasted so、 watch it please R!P



Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment