News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Friday, September 21, 2012

Eー The Result After My Butt Almost Broke to Pieces is...




Yappii~ R!P R!P



Yesterday 1 day ended with spending it at beauty salon but...



Moreover today I had an early morning so

After returning from beauty salon I got in the bath and slept instantlyー R!P R!P




Before beauty salon's TanaRei R!P (←this is nickname that Time Machine Yamamoto-san uses to call me。 Quite my favourite。 lol)



Reina! Project

Am I Kitarou━━━ R!P lol


Somehow I dyed my hair too much it's too gaudy R!P



The root was also black so I went to beauty salon but you see R!P R!P R!P




The result current TanaRei is this。



Reina! Project



In the end it's pink type~~~ R!P




At first when I made it ash I got too much colour in it became like silver


It's a bit like white hair isn't itー


Or so it became


After making it beige type there wasn't even any change from TanaRei's hair colour before she went to beauty salon so


She did it over 1 more time~~~ R!P





Reina! Project



As result it became pink but・・・・




Somehow I focused on the amusing quality huh・・・・ R!P shoboーn R!P R!P R!P




Wonder if it's better to leave it at ashー???? R!P





Reina! Project



But when I showed it to mama Somehow you're dying too much you're like an idiot。 or so I was told、

My heart was shredded to pieces R!P






If it didn't become like white hair、


TanaRei would've wanted to make it ashー R!P



Yesterday as result I dyed over for about 3 times、 each time I washed my head that my scalp's stinging (´-ω-`)




Moreover、 my butt almost broke to pieces。。


But I still want to make it ash...


But but but...











I don't want white hair━━━━━━━ R!P R!P

But I'm also tired of the current meー R!P R!P R!P



I had a sudden thought but、 can't this kind of song be made perhaps? lol



Title→I Want to Change Even When My Butt Almost Broke。



The lyrics' details will be written in minutely details from this blog's details。R!P



・・・This wouldn't sell huh。 lol



Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment