News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Friday, September 21, 2012

For Now I've Had Itー




Yahhoー R!P Tanaka Reina it iiーーss R!P R!P



Today on my free time I went to Starbucks R!P R!P R!P





Reina! Project



Today you know?



To the shop person Do you have cocoa's frappuccino or something R!P


When I asked that they didn't have it R!P




And then the employee



With vanilla frappuccino as base we'll make the syrup? chocolate howーabout it?


They asked me and it took time until I understood so


For now I'll have it! I said and have it done with thatー。(´ψψ`) lol




Reina! Project


It tasted cocoa you knowー R!P



It was deliciouss R!P




Now's me is eating kimchi and my nose and throat is stinging~~。 R!P



Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment