News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Saturday, September 22, 2012

TwistedReina。




Morrniing R!P R!P



Yamaguchi Nowー R!P



Today is Live in Sayu's hometown you knoーwww R!P R!P R!P



Tomorrow will be Reina's hometown Fukuoka R!P R!P R!P




Reina! Project



We'll do it at Fukuoka Shimin Kaikan so、 people who are living in Fukuoka please come ok~ R!P R!P



Earlier in the airplane I saw a really really irritating dream you seeー R!P



When I was seeing the dreamーI might've rampaged。 lol




My mood when I woke up was super duper bad hey R!P




Reina! Project



Alーright today too I'll do my best okー R!P R!P R!P R!P





But lately on Reina's cellphone

Heyーheyーyou're not doing line?


Such words have been sent to me a lot。



Yes、 I still don't have smartphone type so I don't do line R!P



I reply like that but、



Each time





Like I said I'm still using normal cellphoneーso I'm not doing it is what I've been sayingーright R!P R!P


・・・in my heart that's what I thought。




Even though they're asking the wrong person。 lol
(ヾ(´・ω・`)



I haven't even understood line's mechanism。 lol R!P




What the heck is line。
It's being said stylishly in english but is it a lineー? R!P
line and mail are the same right?



Because she can't use line、 she's twisted Tanaka Reina R!P



Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment