News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Saturday, September 22, 2012

One Bite Woman。lol




Thank you for kindly teaching me how to do line from step 1 R!P


Everyone's kind~huh~ awーw R!P R!P



But as I thought line at cellphone is a little inconvenient。 there's a lot of such comments isn't there R!P




Somehow when I listened to various stories it sounds dreadful R!P R!P




As I thought when I changed to smartphone I'll do it perhaps?




Wellーwith this and that。 lol


Yamaguchi's Live has endeed R!P




Reina! Project



I took off my R!P before taking pic with Sayu so in a hurry I went with cotton Reina R!P lol



Today's Live was covered with Sayu colour it was a nice Live wasn't iit R!P R!P




Reina too tomorrow's Fukuoka after allー R!P R!P R!P




Reina! Project



I'm looking forward to itー R!P R!P



Just now I received a bite of ice that's being eaten by someoneー R!P ufufu R!P



Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment