News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Friday, June 1, 2012

Adult's Sense of Security Not Halfway!lol


Otsukareinaa R!P R!P



Today I've had a conversationー R!P



With these people R!P





Reina! Project





From the left Yamaura-san R!P Shinshin(Shinshin)-san R!P Suemitsu-san (director) R!P



Not shown in the pic but



Akahoshi-san was there tooー R!P R!P






About today's continuous practice・・・


There's various troubles etc・・・


I asked the adults about themー R!P




As expected when I talk with adult I'm relieved R!P R!P R!P




But today was the first continuous though wasn't it



It was fun R!P R!P R!P



But there's also lots of parts where I think That part could be done more like this huhー so


Tomorrow too I'll do my best R!P



My knees are gradually changing into Stacy~~~(lol)


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment