News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Friday, June 1, 2012

Uta no Rakuen♪


Today's Hamonep you know people who performed with me at Uta no Rakuen lo~~~~~ts of them appeared


We've reunited after a long timeー R!P



But everyone was enemy so it's complex though you know R!P




But but I was glaad R!P R!P R!P




I took pics you know R!P R!P





Reina! Project


Yukai-san R!P


Really has been too longー R!P


Everyone remembered about Reina she's so gladー R!P R!P



Famous for Zeーttto R!P Mizuki-san


Also Jero-san


Maekawa-san


Really I almost thought it's UtaRaku R!P R!P



UtaRaku as I thought、 was huge in Reina's life R!P R!P


Also UtaRaku's dancer-san



Also also Musical Reborn's singing instructor Hirono-san was also at Fuji TV by chance and we talked R!P R!P






And then this person R!P R!P


Reina! Project



Dainoji's Otani-san R!P



Otani-san has been watching Concert and such and he told me he likes current Morning Musume。 so



I invited him to Stacy's R!P




Also I passed IZAM-san Stacy's' flier too you know R!P



IZAM-san also performed at UtaRakuー R!P R!P




Somehow today I'm excited I might not be able to sleep、、、lol


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment