News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Friday, June 1, 2012

Can You Tell?


Otsuー R!P



In the middle of practiceー R!P R!P R!P



Look at my hairー R!P





Reina! Project




Can you tell the meshー R!P



But you know it becomes sparse R!P


If I only harden the mesh part with wax you'd know but…




Welllll

It's done in my own home after all can'tーhelp it R!P lol





Reina! Project




Yesterday I also took pic with Shinya-san you knowー R!P


I could also took pics with people who I can't take pics with other than thisーkind ofーopportunity


Again Reina's digicame has been filled with memories R!P R!P "





Soon the continuation will startー R!P R!P


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment