News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Mood~


Yappii~ R!P R!P



Again I'm writing blogー R!P R!P



But you know…



Even though I want to update I don't know what I should writeー R!P





Reina! Project





What could I be doing nowー? R!P




I won't tell R!P "



While asking What R!P is how it feels right? R!P



Tomorrow I can tell you (lol)




Reina! Project




But Stacy's' practice too is ending already


When performance comes it'll pass in a blink of an eyeーhuh。。。




It's gotten sad already R!P




In show business for the part where there's various works、 there's a lot of encounters but there's also a lot of farewells huhー is what I thought R!P


I thought just now R!P lol





But it's sudden but I want big eyesー R!P


Truly this blog changes the topics too much R!P



I don't have anything to write while saying that I've really written (lol)




Reina! Project





Now then I'll excuse myself soon R!P R!P



Today too for 1 day otsukareina R!P


I want to go to karaoke~~~~~~~~~ R!P lol



Hyahhoーi R!P R!P R!P lol


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment