News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Saturday, June 2, 2012

It's Sudden But。


I have an announcement。



I really wavered and it's the result of thinking thinking and thinking over things from now on too。




No。ーpeople and



Glad people I think you'll be divided but




It's what I want to do myself。 is what I thought so I chose this road。





















Reina! Project




My hair's colour I changed it again~ R!P lol R!P


I made it pink R!P




Were you surprised??



The foreword's longーyou know。 or so you thought? lol



But I'm quick to change my hair's colour right R!P





Reina! Project



I did it at home R!P


Raising my legs I'm really relaxing though。 lol







But today somehow I couldn't really sleep R!P I'm sleepy…。



From morning I've watched dorama R!P





But at Hamonep recording


Amami Yuuki-san and Tamayama Tetsuji-san who appeared in 【Kaeru no Joou-sama】


I passed them at TV station my tension was raised。 lol



Because every week I record and watch the dorama you see R!P R!P



Reina! Project



Now then


Today's also startingー R!P R!P R!P



According to rumours at today's practice、 Ootsuki-san will come apparentlyー R!P R!P




Looking at Reina and others' acting wonder what he'll thinkー R!P R!P




Reina! Project



I'll do my beーst R!P



But my cellphone might be broken・・・(-_-)


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello I just noticed that you have not updated since 6/02 just wondering if things are alright?
I appreciate these translations so if there's anything you may need help on please let me know :)

Post a Comment