News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Juーmpppp!!!!!


Reina! Project




What could this pic beー? R!P




The stage just can't be shown so I scribbled R!P over it but・・・ R!P





Left is Reina right is Sayu R!P R!P





Usually at the end of Live



Gaki-san 『Who had funー?』 asked everyone that riight? R!P R!P R!P



At that time together with everyone's 【Heーre R!P 】 shout、I jumped with Sayu you know



Staff-san took us on the verge of jump's shot R!P R!P



Sayumi-san really put in her spirits huh。 lol




People who want to see these 2's appearance too please get to concert R!P R!P R!P lol





Reina! Project




I've also taken off my make up R!P I'm refreshed~ R!P



Tomorrow is finally ★Fukuoka★ concert R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P




Papa's going to come and my friends are going to come too I'm so nervousー R!P R!P



I have to do my best huhhh R!P R!P R!P



A~~~~~n R!P R!P R!P


So nervous R!P R!P


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment