News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Monday, April 30, 2012

Sorry(lol)


It's written in the comments but



Earlier when BlaVari R!P was still runningーI updated sorry R!P


I want to watch TV R!P and I have to comment everyone's very busy R!P is how it feels R!P R!P





Reina also wanted to watchー R!P R!P


But I couldn't watch R!P


When I return to Tokyo I'll watch the recorded oneー R!P R!P R!P



For some reason、 the part where Reina got bullied by Nakai-san was taken apparently R!P R!P


Yankiー chara is also delishーright R!P R!P lol





On that shooting I was in recovery period but was my face and such all right R!P R!P



BlaVari R!P I want to appear again huhー R!P R!P R!P


Nakai-san telling me yankiー×② like that is something I didn't even thinkー R!P R!P


Shooting was really fun but・・・・・・



Reina and others' leaving scene was taken apparently wasn't it・・。 lol



It's like that so。。。 R!P


I want to appear again━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ R!P R!P


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment