News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Sunday, April 29, 2012

(+.+)(-.-)(__)..zzZZ


Goodーmorningーssss R!P R!P


Yesterday I immediatelyyy instantlyyy slept R!P R!P



As I thought sleeping R!P is nice isn't it R!P R!P



The truth is I was thinking of uploading it yesterdayーbut I couldn't win against sleepiness so I couldn't upload it I'm going to upload the pics ok R!P R!P R!P







Reina! Project




Aika R!P Reina R!P Sayu R!P Gaki-san



Somehow even though I wanted to write various things I have no memory of what I did on free time but・・・ R!P



On free time I might've fell asleep with my eyes opened。 lol




Ah


On free time I brushed my teeth while doing funny faces R!P



When you're brushing your teeth with all your mightーisn't your face weird R!P R!P


【I"━━━━】 or
【A"━━━━】 or such faces。






And so、 whileーI'm at it I'll do even weirder face while brushing my teethーor so I thought




I brushed my teeth while doing a really weird face R!P lol



But I often see members' brushing teeth's appearance but their faces were normalー。 lol



The weird one is only Reina perhapss…?? lol







Reina! Project





When I caught members who were in corridor and took the pic it's these many people R!P R!P



People making funny faces R!P





Reina! Project




Make funny faceーwonder if Reina said thatー??


I forgot R!P



But Make funny faceーor such、 if Reina's the one who said it even she herself wasn't doing it R!P




Today is Live in Sayashi Riho-chan's hometown Hiroshimaー R!P R!P


Today too I'm going to do my best energetically R!P R!P



Reina! Project



R!P Hunter's R!P signature pose R!P


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment