News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Need to Cheーckヽ(*´▽)ノ♪


Otsukareinaa R!P R!P



Live was fun~ R!P R!P R!P


Really 【I am alive~~ R!P R!P 】 is what I thought R!P



Only people who came to Live today would know the meaning I think but R!P



As I thought I love singing・Live very much R!P R!P R!P




Reina! Project





Today I wore 24karats' T-shirtsー R!P R!P


A gift R!P R!P but



Where's 24 soldー R!P




Reina! Project




My tension's raisedー R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P



Today she did Live in her hometown Sayashi-saーn R!P R!P





Reina! Project



Somehow Sayashi's little brother's supporting Reinaーapparently so


I wanted to meet him but I couldn't meet him R!P R!P R!P R!P


Little brother wonder if he reads blogー?? R!P



To Sayashi little brother★


Next time let's playーok R!P R!P R!P




Sayu's also together yes cheese R!P R!P






Reina! Project


Funny face。 lol




Ahhh everyone R!P



Soon
R!P 22:30~NTV 「Nakai Masahiro no Black Variety」 R!P

Is starting you know R!P R!P R!P



Watch it pleaーse R!P R!P R!P


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment