News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Fan Club Tour in Fukuoka~!!!!


When I read the comments





【Fan Club Tour's DVD has arrived you knoww R!P 】 there's several comments like that so、





People who have watched please give your impressions on this entry R!P





Reina hasn't watched all of it but back then I said that I went to Guam you know~ right R!P



At that time I watched a bit but you seeー




Reina looks really really happy
Aーlways smiling image R!P R!P




It was really fun I was happy after all R!P R!P




It's no wonder I smiledー R!P R!P





My heart was healed too、 I love everyone so much~ R!P R!P is what I thought R!P





We want to go again don't we R!P R!P R!P


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment