News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Early Rising!


Good mornings R!P R!P





Today waking up at 5 o'clock is Tanaka。 R!P





It's been a while since I woke up this earlyー R!P R!P





Lately I've been sleeping all over haven't Iー R!P R!P



I don't know if it's because I slept until it's past noon yesterday or what but I couldn't sleep at all at night I got anxious R!P R!P






Yesterday's continuationー R!P R!P R!P









Reina! Project






Wonder if I have any clothes that fit Fuku-chanー R!P R!P or so I thought but





She received it R!P R!P




Thank goodness thank goodness R!P




It's what Fuku-chan's holding in her hands but probably this set up is room wear perhaps?




A brand new thing that Reina hasn't worn even 1time R!P R!P R!P R!P





Ah by the way Reina's clothes is outfit for live pics R!P












Reina! Project






And then Kudou Haruka-chan R!P



I brought clothes you knowー R!P when I said that she was so glad she leapt up R!P R!P




She received quite a lot didn't she R!P R!P R!P





Wear them lots please R!P









Reina! Project






And then Sayashi Riho-chan R!P R!P




「Sayashi surely will take this won'tーshee R!P 」 I thought and the set up、



As I thought she received it R!P R!P





White set up R!P fits her doesn't itー R!P R!P





In the comments 「I'll pay the money so give me please R!P 」 that's written but




Maybe I'll sell it to every fans with flea market? R!P R!P lol R!P





Will everyone truly buy itーt R!P R!P



Just saying ok~~~ R!P R!P





Now thenn today too for 1 day let's go with high spiritsー R!P R!P


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment