News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Today was!


Good evening R!P





Today I went up to Iwate prefecture Miyakoshi to sing song and to deliver goods R!P R!P







Reina! Project




From left KAN-san R!P

From bottom left、 Makocchan、 Yaguttsan、 Iida-san R!P


From upper left、 Aika、 Reina、 Gaki-san、 Sayu R!P






People who came today in the middle of coldness thank you very much R!P R!P R!P




A grandma who took pic together and signed together too




「I'm rooting for you you knowー R!P 」 said that




It made me amazingly glad R!P R!P R!P





People at the end girls who said Sign please、


Sorry I couldn't write because there's no time R!P R!P




Come again please I want to get in touch with everyone is what I thought R!P R!P R!P







On the way back you know~











Reina! Project





Everyone ate Morioka cold noodles R!P




It's been a while since I ate it but the noodles was so sweet it's reーally delicious R!P R!P




After that at souvenir shop there's karintou manju's sampling food and when I ate it was R!P super delish R!P so



Even though it's sampling food I ate a lot。 lol R!P




Everyone too、 if you find karintou manju please try eating it~ R!P R!P







Reina! Project


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment