News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Live~!


Good mornings R!P R!P



Today is Live in Chibaー R!P R!P R!P



The weather's also fine R!P R!P





Thank goodnesss R!P R!P




Even though last week was also Live somehow today feels like it's been a whileー R!P










Reina! Project





Flea market pic's continuationー R!P R!P





Ishida Ayumi-chan also has a totally different clothes genre but、 she received itー R!P R!P



This too I haven't worn it even 1 time R!P R!P




Now when I see it 「why did I buy it R!P R!P 」 the genre is too different that I even thought that R!P











Reina! Project








Iikubo Haruna-chan too somehow stuff that Reina thought 「wonder if she'll receive this?」



She received it R!P R!P "





T-shirt I received in Hawaii and




Leopard patterned vest R!P



This too I haven't worn it even 1 time R!P R!P






Satou Masaki-chan also has absolutely different clothes genre doesn't she~…



Or so I was worried but…











Reina! Project







She received quite a lot thatー R!P






「Will you truly wear that? R!P R!P 」 she even brought stuff like that but wonder if it'll be all rightー? R!P lol R!P





Welllーlet's have her try various genre by wearing thisー R!P R!P R!P




Now thenn today too for 1 day I'll do my bestー R!P R!P R!P R!P


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment