News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Yakitori……?!


Yess
Another good eveningg



Bus Tour's continuation right away ok









This is when I went to rose garden




Seeing this muーch rose was the first time you seeー



Moreover rose has thorns right



The thorns were too big I was frightened



But it was so prettyー



There were various colours you know

















This is yakitori~





No it's a nureokaki?



But it's truly shoved by a skewer and grilled at shopー so you can eat it while it's still hot you know



There's also a lot of flavours



The shop gave me 1 from every kinds and gave me the one that's not on the menu lucky





The place is you know~


If I'm not mistaken it's Dazaifu Tenmanguu perhaps?



People in Fukuoka please try going


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment