News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Saturday Huh(m'□'m)


Good afternoonnn



Today's Saturday isn't it




I have no sense of day at all…




Moreover there's no Event or such it's been a while since it's Saturday








<Yahho~i♡"





This jersey





Do you know what it is~????










<Glasses♡"



Riightt




24karats you knoーw




As expected my tension's raised isn't it~~~






Or so you thought??









Chiーn





Liesー





But yesterday I ate ehou maki you know



But which direction do I eat it。 I don't know so



I just ate it normally



It was so deliciousー




Ah。


Suugaku Joshi Gakuen episode 4's punishment scene's tea was extremely bitter





Up to now at Haromoni and such I've gotten to drink senburi tea and such but




SuuJo's senburi tea was number 1…………(T▽T)




It's not much taken but




Kikkawa Yuu-chan wailed because it's too bitter lol





It's not in the show but



Most of the casts drank it、 everyone screamed




The aftertaste is too awful、 everyone ate choco or candy all over


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment