News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Kangaroo!(゜ロ゜ノ


In the comments Pics from Bus Tour in Fukuoka has arrived you knoow


Was written so



Reina's also going to upload pics of digital camera she took at Bus Tour











This is at kangaroo park





I witnessed the moment a baby kangaroo came out of a kangaroo's stomach pocket━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━




That moment is here






σ( ̄∇ ̄)







There's no picー



But I took pic with kangaroos














The truth is you know,,,,




Right behind me there were kangaroos so it's somewhat scary…




Doing my best to approach it and the result……













I'm frozen





There's still more pics so



Soon I'll update again


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment