News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Live(o^o^o)


Yaーyyy


Everyone who came to Bus Tour looking at the pics do you rememberー



It was fun wasn't it "



Everyone who couldn't come too next time let's go togetherーok








This is Solo Live's outfit "



Live was also fuun




I sang songs I want to sing myself all over from ballad to energetic songs,,,











It truly was fun




The chosen songs starts from Matsuura Aya-san's song and ended by Gotou Maki-san like thatーit's the best



A~~~~



I want to do it again~Solo Live













At handshake event after Live



Listening to Gotou Maki-san's 【Sayonara Tomodachi ni ha Naritakunai no】 I was moved tears came out



When I was told that




I was truly truly glad


A~~it was fun


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment