News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Friday, October 5, 2012

Were You Surpriseed??Yesterday's Test was You Know?( ̄¬ ̄)




Yappii R!P R!P



That's right R!P I finally・・・・・






To smartphone・・・・・・










I haven't change━━━d R!P
( ロ_ロ) lol






Yesterday's midnight's test、 wasn't done by Reina you knowー R!P




Everyone was surprised What test R!P like that weren't you R!P (´ψψ`)



Reina too。 lol




This you knoww



Twitter's test R!P



【I've updatedー】 I've had it set up so that it'll come out on Twitterー R!P R!P R!P



@tanakareinablog

↑If you follow it、 blog update's notice will go to Twitter you knoow R!P R!P R!P







But today I've set up my alarm 1 and half hour earlier than planned。



Reina! Project



Seriously idiot ( ロ_ロ) R!P



After preparing I slept again。 R!P



Ah。


I've said it many timesーbut it's Taka lion T-shirt roomwear ok R!P R!P lol




Reina! Project



Actually you knoww



Today I also saw a dream but you see R!P




Because the topics are too chopped I don't know how to write it so I won't tell。 lol R!P



Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment