News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Friday, October 5, 2012

If Everyone's Saying It That Much It can't be Helped Huーh( ̄¬ ̄)




Ottsuu R!P



Just earlier I did a thing called 【Now】ーfor the first time since I was born R!P R!P



I'm still a beginner but、 please treat me kindly R!P R!P




Now then now then



Jyan R!P




Reina! Project



Show your newly done nailsーthere's quite some of such comments so I uploaded it you knowー R!P



Because everyone's saying show it show it you seeー。



Can't be helped huーh ( ̄¬ ̄) R!P




Reina! Project



But nice job noticing it R!P



Just with peace R!P pic I uploaded at blog you noticed it right???




Terrificー


Genius huhh R!P R!P R!P




But this nails personally it's a failureー。。



That's why I didn't upload it you know。 lol





But you seeー what's Now's first english R!P ( ロ_ロ)



Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment