News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Friday, October 5, 2012

Battle I can't Afford to Lose is There。




Helloo R!P




It's Tanakaー R!P R!P




I am・・・( ロ_ロ) R!P





Reina! Project



Writing signs quietly R!P
(。_。)φ




Why am I wearing sunglasses you say?




That's you know、、




Because I want to act cool you know R!P










Yes、



A lie。




Because the oil pen got my eyes I'm covering them。 lol




For Reina to lose to stupid oil pen、、、





Reina! Project



For me to loseー R!P



Casually making appeal with R!P the new R!P bootsー R!P R!P R!P lol




Now then will I win in battle with oil penー。。



Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment