News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Monday, August 20, 2012

Title・・・I Don't Know。lol


Yaa ( ̄¬ ̄ R!P


I thought of sleeping already but、 I started to want to update again so I did i~t R!P


Now watching dorama I recorded R!P Sproutー R!P "




Reina! Project


I slept in the car back home so even when I got home my eyes were blurring R!P R!P


Waking up is really hard isn't iーt R!P


But today I took a lot of pics you know R!P


I'll upload a lot heyー R!P R!P R!P R!P




Reina! Project



Today there's also magazines interviews R!P


R!P BLT 9/24 release
R!P BIG ONE GIRLS
R!P YanYan
R!P Girls!

Release day、 I just don't know yet but it's in September~October apparentlyー R!P R!P

Sorry I don't know the proper dates (-人-)


In interview What thing・what are you addicted to lately? for that question I talked about Golden Bomber-san entirely R!P



Reina! Project



Reina! Project



Reina! Project



A。 Dorama R!P endedー。



Otameshika! R!P let's watch it (´-ω-`) R!P



Reina! Project


Reina! Project



Ah

At tomorrow's Stacy's thanksgiving I'll be singing R!P Saisatsu Butai R!P with Otsuki Kenji-san is written at homepage and such right???



Probably it'll be Kinniku Shoujo Tai-san's original keyーso


It might not be the key that Reina was singing at Stacy's R!P R!P


She heard that today so she's somewhat anxious Tanaka is・・・ R!P R!P




But I can also meet Suemitsu-san after a while R!P R!P R!P


Tomorrow will be a fun 1 dayーhuh R!P R!P R!P


Reina! Project



Goodーbyeー R!P R!P R!P


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment