News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Monday, August 20, 2012

It's not Good You Knowー(´-ω-`)


Today you know I saw a dream R!P



A lot of ants appeared it's a gross dream R!P



Also the other 1 was very moving orーrather



I won't say the details but it's that kind of dream。 lol



The moment I woke up a tear came out after all。


Amusing R!P lol




Reina! Project



Today the weather's fineーisn't iit R!P




But you seeー


Reading the comments made me think you see


【I want to become Reina】 or 【I admire you R!P 】 looking at you sayingーthat



【Eーit's not good at all you knowー R!P 】 is what I thought you know (lol)



I'm ammazingly glad though ok R!P R!P



Thank you R!P R!P R!P




Reina! Project



Today too let's do our bestー R!P "


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment