News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Monday, August 20, 2012

Stranger。


Yappii R!P R!P "



Work's finishedー R!P R!P



Today you know was a shooting for a certain thing R!P



N?

What's that certain thing you say?


I can't tell you that (lol)





Reina! Project




But I haven't said the details of today's dream but you seeー



The person who appeared was really stranger、 I don't know why that person appeared do Iー R!P


But Reina in her dream received courage and energy from that person R!P R!P



By any chance (゜ロ゜;

Is it a message from God R!P



N~~~~


Wonder if I can't meet with that person in my dream once more todayー R!P



Ahh
I'm getting sleepy huh・・・・。 lol




Tomorrow is Stacy's thanksgiving R!P R!P R!P


I'm looking forward to it R!P R!P R!P


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment