News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Sky Tree and Morning Musume。


Yappii~ R!P R!P


Today at interview R!P before handshake event I did pics photoshoot in front of Sky Tree you knoow R!P


Wonder what I'll appear in,,,,


Reina also doesn't know R!P R!P



Reina! Project



It's the first time I saw Sky Tree live R!P



I didn't even know where Sky Tree was made but today I could find out R!P



Probably if it's not for work I wouldn't have gone looking at Sky Tree so today I was R!P lucky R!P huh R!P R!P R!P




Reina! Project


↑Reina's favourite Dior's gloss R!P R!P


Even at today's handshake event I put it on you knoow R!P R!P




But a shocking thing,,,
(´-ω-`)


Last time's MJ R!P R!P mama forgot to record iit R!P R!P


Somebody~~~~DVD~~~。 lol


(In high quality ok R!P lol)


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment