News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Katsu Sand~!!!!!


Morrnii~n R!P R!P


Today I woke up earlyー R!P R!P


Going to Osakaー R!P R!P



But yesterday's dinner R!P R!P



Reina! Project



Katsu sand R!P


Somehow this name you've heard of it haven't youu R!P R!P R!P


I split half with mama you knoow R!P R!P



Reina! Project


The katsu and bread R!P are thick so、 I don't know the border R!P


It was deliciouus R!P R!P R!P R!P


Today too I wonder if I'll be able to eat delicious stuff in Osaka??? R!P



Reina! Project




A。


Speaking of Osaka,,,,

The popcorn inside USJ R!P R!P



I want to eat caramel nuts and chocolate nuts there R!P R!P R!P R!P


Ume katsuo or soy sauce butter too R!P R!P


WellーI definitely won't be able to go to USJ though。。。lol





By the way Tanaka family's blue ray R!P R!P

Also it's written in the comments too but tomorrow or on event's day the presents R!P letters etc


If you could put it in present BOX rather than sending it to the office it'll get passed quicker to Reina's hands you know R!P R!P R!P R!P


After handshake event ends I always look at the BOX so R!P R!P


Everyone thanks as always ok R!P R!P


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment