News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Komeda Coffee Shop☆


Yappii~(^ー゜ R!P R!P


Today without being able to sleep soundly at all,,,



I was chased by bee


I forgot but I was chased by something too,,, R!P R!P



Isn't my mental condition awful? lol

I'm being chased too much aren't I R!P R!P




But somehow there's a glasses? for bee、 if I put that on I'll understand bee's feelings。 something like that,,,


In that dream somebody

【If you put on that glasses you'll know the bee's feelings there's no need to run isn't there!】

Just started saying something like that and I woke up you know R!P R!P



The heck is that。


Is there such glasses (´-ω-`)


Moreover the bee inside my dream,,,


Is more round than normal bee and very yellow


Somehow it was fluffy R!P R!P R!P




I'm tireed~。。。




Picking myself together I'll change the topicー。 lol



Introducing yesterday's lunch・dinner~ R!P R!P



I properly ate Nagoya's stuffsー R!P R!P



Reina! Project
Komeda Coffee

Komeda Coffee R!P 's sandwich R!P R!P R!P



I didn't eat lunch and in the middle of taking evening comment


My stomach rumbled with a really big sound you seee R!P R!P


Nagoya's staff-san
【Feed her something delicious pleaーse R!P R!P


Got worried

Manager-san went purchasing until Komeda Coffee Shop R!P R!P R!P



Reina! Project
Shiro Noir


Before handshake event thank goodness I could eat something deliciousー( ̄▽ ̄ R!P R!P


It's just made it's warm so I felt happiness you knowー R!P R!P


Sandwiches


R!P Katsu sand
R!P Ebikatsu sand
R!P Teriyaki chicken sand


There were these three kinds but

Reina's favourite was teriyaki chicken R!P R!P R!P



By the way Sayu's favourite was ebi katsu you know R!P R!P R!P



Reina! Project




Everyone when you go to Nagoya please go to Komeda Coffee R!P R!P


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment