News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Monday, June 4, 2012

My Clothes(*^ー^)ノ♪


Good eveninggg R!P R!P



Today at handshake event 『Your clothes?』 I was asked a lot but



Today it's my clothes you knoーw R!P R!P



Jyan R!P




Reina! Project




Parka I bought at BACKS R!P



It's cold with short sleeves perhapsー? R!P or so I thought but


Today's handshake event's place was hot so short sleeves was correct choice R!P R!P




I let my hair down so it might not be able to be seen but you know




Reina! Project



I also wore earrings R!P you know R!P R!P



I just changed my hair's colour so I could go to handshake while the pink hasn't faded yet thank goodness R!P R!P R!P



As expected I like pink huhー R!P


But pink will come off soon won't it R!P R!P R!P




Reina! Project




Even at handshake event it was popular when it's come off I wonder if I should put pink again perhaps R!P R!P




Also you knowww


Today photobook R!P 's cameraman R!P Hosoi-san R!P came bringing gift R!P R!P




Reina! Project




Yayー R!P
Hosoi-san thank you very much R!P




What's left is just handshake event in Fukuoka huh~



How lonelyー R!P



This time's photobook's handshake event's very fun after aーll R!P R!P




This month on 16th in Fukuoka the handshake event will be done at 2 shops so



Everyone come okayyy R!P R!P R!P



Let's talk a lot R!P R!P


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment