News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

From Early Morning・・・


Morrnii~n R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P



Today I got awoke from early morning I couldn't sleep so・・・ R!P



From morning I watched movie 【Twilight~First Love~】 and 【Twilight Saga】 consecutively R!P R!P



It's become this time and sleepiness is absurdly・・・ R!P R!P



Reina! Project




But as I thought Twilight is amusing huーh R!P


The bestーt R!P R!P R!P


Bella's too cute R!P R!P R!P


Vampire boyfriend is niceーisn't iit。 lol



Jacob is wolf right?


Having vampire and wolf around is really nice R!P R!P



For people who have never watched Twilight it would be impossible to understand this story right? lol R!P R!P



Vampire can go on living without sleeping you know R!P R!P R!P



I'm jealous~ R!P R!P



Reina also want to have a body that doesn't go sleepy R!P R!P R!P


Reina wants to become a vampire R!P R!P R!P lol



Reina! Project





A~~~~~sleepy R!P



Today too I'll do my best R!P R!P R!P R!P



Ah

But yesterday I had massage after a long time R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P


Thank goodness I can have it before Stacy's performance R!P R!P



Reina! Project




Today's clothes~ R!P R!P R!P


Attacked with leopard pattern R!P R!P


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment