News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Monday, June 4, 2012

Haha( ̄▽ ̄;)


Morningー R!P R!P R!P



Yesterday it feels like I could sleep in a blink of an eye~。



Even though I didn't feel tired
As expected I was tired wasn't I R!P R!P



I want to be massagedー R!P



Reina hasn't received any massage attt all R!P R!P R!P R!P




Even though for a moment my knees had recovered・・・・




Reina! Project




It's become like this again R!P R!P "



It hu~~~~~~~~~rrts R!P lol



I want Stacy's to start but I don't want it to start but I want it to start! lol



When I go to stage it'll be a different feelings than practice spot and various troubles would come outーhuuh。。。 R!P R!P



A~~~~~n
Nervous R!P R!P


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment