News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Terrificー


Otsukareinas。



I'm tireds。 R!P




I'm not tired but somehow I'm tired perhaps? R!P



Meaning unknownnnn R!P lol





Reina! Project




After it ended everyone ate Häagen-Dazs ice gift from Tsunku♂-san


Noisily R!P R!P "



Tsunku♂-san thanksー R!P



In my tired body sweet thing has spread outー R!P




While eating ice we talked about various things when the topic is about age



【Reina 22 you knowー】


When I said that



【Ehh you're on twenties】



Is what everyone told me




Oh? Could this be?







Re 【How old did you think?】




Everyone 【Around 19】




Are you serious! Ska━━━━━━━━━━━




I was glad。 lol R!P








Reina! Project



A~~~~~~~




Somehow this month there's too much various stimulus that my head and body are in disorder R!P lol


Do your best I'll do my best I'll do my best you knowー R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P lol



It's fun though ok R!P



Let's sleep quickly and prepareー R!P


Good niーght R!P


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment