News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Hahhahha~Ψ(`∀´#)


After practice ended I'm going to another work again~ R!P R!P




I still can't say is what I was told but、 Tsunku♂-san said it in his blog


It's fineーalready isn't it? R!P



Reina's appearing in Hamonep R!P R!P ー!!!!!!!! R!P





Reina! Project



And then after practice's over everyone's always gathering right R!P R!P



This time Reina will appear as 【Tsunku♂ Family】 R!P



Also from Hello! Pro is ℃-ute's Suzuki Airi-chan R!P R!P R!P



Tsunku♂ Family team is


Chosen by Tsunku♂-san apparently I'm glad on the other hand there's also pressure though R!P R!P lol



Singing is fun so on the day of performance it'll be nice if I can express happiness even when I'm nervousー I think R!P



Then I'm going R!P


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment