News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Thursday, May 31, 2012

(´ψψ`)


Yappii~ R!P R!P



Today is finally R!P Hamonep R!P 's recording day R!P R!P




It's the first time I'm in Hamonep so I don't even know the atmosphere



I can't imagine how it'll be like but I'll do my best R!P R!P




Reina! Project




This pic is totally unrelated to Hamonep but R!P it's the kid in the R!P we borrowed for photobook's photoshoot R!P




Cute right~???




He's also fluent in japanese




He can also speak english amazing isn't heー R!P





Reina! Project




Mischievous huh~ R!P




During photoshoot he soothed me R!P R!P R!P






Today I can't participate in practice but



How far it's progressed over thereー I'm curious about various stuffs~ R!P R!P R!P



Anyway today too I'll do my best R!P


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment