News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Yaa(*^ー^)ノ♪


Good eveningg R!P




Somehow everyone's getting worried but、 Reina's energetic you knoow R!P R!P




Truly~~~~~when I get depressed I can't write at blog without worry R!P R!P



Everyone thanks R!P R!P









Reina! Project



↑No eyebrows R!P R!P lol








There's something Reina thought today you know R!P




She might like to observe people R!P




I've said I liked it since back then but today I thought of it once again R!P R!P





「Wonder what this person is thinking?」 or



「A。 This person's cute~ R!P 」 or such




Somehow while watching people I thought of various other things R!P R!P













Somehow we're amusing aren't we~people R!P R!P



Yes yes R!P lol






Reina! Project





Now then now then from now maybe I'll hula hoop R!P R!P


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment