News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Panda、、?


Yahhoo~i R!P




Lately even at workplace and such、 every now and then 「Dyed your hair?」 I'm asked but you know




Thaat'sーright R!P R!P





I dyed my rootsー R!P R!P







Reina! Project







I found a model-san's pic whose overall hair was pink beige-ish with blonde mesh (blog's)


「Cute R!P 」 I thought so I saved it R!P





Then、 at workplace to manager-san and R!P -san




「I want to do this colour but、 whatーdo you think R!P 」 when I asked that makeup-san



「Isn't that a bit old? R!P 」 said that to me、、lol R!P





Weell indeed that blog's pic was 2~3 years ago but you see R!P





Satou Maーchan who was there looked at blonde mesh on pink's pic




「Tanaka-saーn R!P R!P don't do pink hair pleaa~~~se R!P



She stopped me with all her might R!P




Is it that no good perhaps、、? R!P Buー。




Reina! Project




↑Room wear R!P R!P




I'll give up on blonde mesh on pink…。 lol


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment