News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Terrific!I Want to Go!


I watched R!P Reina's Solo Bus Tour in Fukuoka R!P 's DVD today R!P R!P





Really Reina seems to be having the most fun and she seems happy it's terrific isn't itt R!P R!P





Aaa
I want to do it againー R!P R!P R!P





If next time there's Reina alone's Bus Tour、 will everyone come? R!P R!P




What do you want to do?



Where do you want to go? R!P R!P




Mama also watched the DVD she laughed R!P R!P




「People who love Reina's gathered so whatever you do it's fun rightーbut if you think normally、 the part where Reina's doing cake's decoration isn't fun rightー R!P it's only watching isn't iーt R!P R!P


She said that you know? lol


But the DVD was amusing she said R!P


That was something Reina planned but it was weird perhapsー R!P R!P



Losing my confidence this late is kindaー………lol R!P R!P





But Reina had fun you knoww? R!P






Reina! Project





A~~~I want to do Bus Tour R!P






Even if the place isn't changed in Fukuoka again it's fineーyou know? R!P





I want to be noisy with everyoneー R!P R!P







Reina! Project





Maybe I'll watch the DVD once more? R!P


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment