News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Uu~~~~~


After recording I went and did Renai Hunter's dance lesson for TV you knowー R!P R!P




I'm going to upload pic's continuation again ok R!P R!P







Reina! Project
Ishida Ayumi-chan Sayashi Riho-chan Satou Masaki-chan Tanaka Reina




I've liked it since I received the temp song but、



As the frequency of me singing it grows I got to like Renai Hunter R!P





The dance too I spread my legs so at first there was resistance but



The more I dance and dance I got to like it R!P R!P R!P





Reina! Project







That Spreading legs。 theーdance is you knowー R!P



Hereーitーisー R!P




Reina! Project
<Choreograph that appears in Renai Hunter~; Making bowleg is the point。lol>



The appearance from behind is Ishida Ayumi-chan R!P




Everyone too let's do this dance together with Morning Musume。ー R!P R!P lol


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment