News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Renai Hunter♪


Good eveningー R!P R!P



Today I went and did Renai Hunter's coupling song's recording you knowー R!P




I still want to singー R!P



I want to go karaokeー R!P R!P R!P







Reina! Project
<4/11 release 「Renai Hunter~」; I'm going to show jacket photoshoot's appearance; Please be with me until the end>



There's a lot of pics you knowー R!P




I'm posting it little by little R!P








Reina! Project
<Funny face with Suzuki Kanon-chan....♡"




Suzuki-san does wonderful funny face whenever wherever R!P



Renai Hunter's outfit is like this R!P R!P




Reina! Project





There's no full body pic sorrーy R!P




I'll update again later okaーy R!P R!P R!P


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment