News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Already!


Good eveningー R!P R!P





I've already got in the R!P too I'm in bedー R!P lol





Renai Hunter's jacket photo's appearance are you enjoying iーt? R!P R!P







Reina! Project
<2 shot with Sayashi Riho-chan>





【Silver no Udedokei R!P 】 Sayashi Riho-chan's singing it together with me R!P



Silver no Udedokei R!P is also Reina's favourite


Friends around me are also telling me they like itー R!P




When I sing that song I always put my emotion that I almost cry R!P R!P





Reina! Project
Sayu♡" Reina♡" Ayumi♡"




Michishige Sayumi-chan appears~ R!P R!P R!P





Ah


By the way this outfit is



10th gen→blue

9th gen→red

6・8th gen→black

R!P <Leader> →gold


………that's howーthey're divided among us R!P R!P





Reina! Project


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment