News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Slippers!


Ottsuu



Today it feels like it's been a while since I sangー



Even at Morning Labo I sang but it's only 1 song



Today there's also song that I can sing while raising my voice so singing it was very very very fun







<Leopard patterned slippers cute isn't it??>



This is something that ex-Smileage Ogawa Saki-chan gave me on my birthday last time


Saki-chan is someone I almost want to make my little sister、 I had great affection for her~~ ~



Wonder how she isー now











A"~~~~~


I want to go ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ "





Someone let's go together with me?





Just kidding~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~lol


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment