News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Sunday, February 5, 2012

I am Still,,,,


After 1st performance ended I want to update and while making sentences



It's time to gather and I couldn't update so




2nd performance has ended it's Tanaka Reina lol





Around dressing room is too cold、、




Hya━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━









<Event T-shirts it's Pyoko (lol); Be~♡"; ↑Listening to music>


Today I'm wearing this T-shirts and doing Eventー




At handshake event



【Are your ears all right 】 【Is your physical condition all right 】 everyone's worried huhー




-san 【Somehow you're like a grandma aren't you。。lol】



Said that to me you know。




I am still 22 though
( ̄^ ̄)




Nowww



3rd performance I'm going to enjoy it too~


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment