News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Otsukareina♪"


Everyone who came to Event today thanksー



Even though there were 3 performances it ended in a blink of an eyeー








<Otsukareina~☆彡; Kids♡"; Pu~; Today's also hat♡"



Today the dressing room's also noisy clamorousー



You can't really see it I think but



This T-shirts I arranged it a bit you knowー



To the extent of what I'm able to myself though



Cutting the neck with scissor


I also tucked the arms' sleeves



Wonder if there's anyone who noticedー?





In the comments and even at handshake event



Thanks for worrying about various stuffs




At times there are times when I'm not all right but,,,,lol




Reina's also human after all



But even during those I have to do my best don't I




Because life has ups and downs



Everyone let's do our best togetherー


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment