News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Fried Egg is…lol


In the comments there were several questions but



The bentou 's fried egg whyーwas it put on the cover



Theーanswer is




Beside the fried egg there's fish




Reina doesn't like fried fish so she wouldn't like it if her favourite fried egg smells like fish。 thinking that


She put it on the cover




When I go to Fukuoka I buy it~; Kyushu Shouyu♥; Ehe



The only Fukuoka like stuff I ate today


This is very delishーyou know




Now then


I've got in the bath so、 I'm going to excuse myself soon




Kudou~♡ Eripon♡ Reina♡


Thanks for the good work


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment