News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Monday, January 30, 2012

With These 3 People♪


Otsukareina



Promotion has ended




It was fun and time passed so quick





<Today with these 3 I'm doing campaign



This combination is unusual rightー




I can't eat Fukuoka's stuff but



As expected just by going Fukuoka's atmosphere is calming I love it so much






Everyone's clothes today



Everyone who came to see open radio today


Among coldness thanksー



Everyone don't catch a cold ok




Or so I said but my own nose is itchy but、


I'm going to blow that kind of thing off with spirits。



Thanks for the good work


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment